How easy is it to run a Startup?
Let me state the obvious:
-> Running a startup is not easy.
Let me state the not so obvious.
-> It is absolutely worth it (if you love doing it).
“If you want something most people don’t have, you are going to have to do something most people don’t do.” — (not sure who)
I’ve done plenty of development in my career but what I’ve learned in the last 3+ years at https://snowpal.com is equivalent to the previous 17 years (to be honest, it’s likely a whole lot more).
- Follow your dreams
- Embrace all the challenges
- Do not leave any stone unturned
- Fall head over heels for what you are doing
- Measure your success by the seeds you sow every single day
- Last but not least, do not forget to thoroughly enjoy the journey!
Manage projects better in our 1.x version. It will become even easier in the soon to come 2.x version!