You are never too late to the game.
Do we have all the infrastructure we ever need despite living in the most advanced nation in the world?
- Even if we simply took roads as an example, a lot of roads need improvement (perhaps not this one!).
- There’s no dearth of new ones that need to be built (plenty of new communities coming into existence as we speak).
- And so on.
Similarly, do we have software solutions for all problems one could think of even as of today?
- A lot of products are dated, or simply dysfunctional.
- Plenty of them fall way short of delivering to their promises.
- A ridiculous number of problems still remain unsolved.
- We haven’t discovered the rest of the (infinite number of) problems.
So, if someone tells you that you are late to the game, you should do one thing — Ignore them!
Manage projects on https://snowpal.com. Keep it simple.